Flat panel COB technology mimics natural sunlight
Brings out amazing color in pictures and video
Works down to depths of 200'
Simple controls are easy to operate underwater
The Sea Dragon 1500 uses flat panel COB LED technology to closely mimic natural sunlight, bringing out amazing colors in underwater photos and videos. With a Color Rendering Index of 80 and a color temperature of 5700k, the Sea Dragon 1500 solves the issue of muted underwater photos and videos by giving divers the ability to add color-rich light down to 200 feet/60 meters with this "portable sunlight".
The impressive and wide 120° beam (80° underwater) of the Sea Dragon 1500 ensures maximum lighting coverage and is ideal for cameras with a wide field of view, like the SeaLife Micro HD, Micro 2.0, or GoPro Cameras. With a lab verified lumen output of at least 1500 and a color temperature of 5700k, the light has a 70 minute burn time at full power.
Sea Dragon 1500 Features:
• Powerful 1500 lumen LED light using a single COB LED array technology
• Three brightness levels: 100%, 50%, and 25%
• Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
• 70 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
• Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters - Guaranteed
• Easy to expand with Flex-Connect trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
• Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
• Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
• Removable 25W Li-Ion battery with charger and international plug adapters included
• Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics