Sea to Summit Pocket Shower
High quality, waterproof fabric
Compact shower head with easy twist operation
Black fabric soaks up the sun to warm water
Can also be used as a regular dry bag
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
detailsback to top
The Sea to Summit Pocket Shower is made of high-quality, wear-resistant, waterproof fabric and features a roll-top closure. Built into the base is a compact showerhead that operates with an easy-to-use on/off twist mechanism. Twist spout serves to adjust the flow of water, delivering an efficient trickle to a free-flowing shower. Fill the 10L (2.6 gallon) Pocket Shower, roll it to close at the top and hang it from two tough Delrin D rings with the 20' of lightweight cord provided. The black fabric soaks up sun during the day at basecamp for a warm shower or fill it at the end of the day for a cool rinse.
• Zips into a pouch that measures only 3" x 6" and weighs just 4.25 ounces
• Gives about an 8 and a half minute shower with shower head fully open
• Contoured shower head with graduated apertures for equal spray dispersion
• Simple and easy-to-use twist mechanism for turning on/off and for flow adjustment
• Bar tack attached Delrin D rings
• 20' cord included
• Can also be used as a regular dry sack to transport clothes or sleeping bag