Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sack
Fits into little corners of a sea kayak
Suitable for keeping gear dry in a wet situation
High performance waterproof fabric
Bright white inner laminate for easy visibility
Fully taped sealed seams
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionSea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sack, XXL, 35L
A less expensive and less bulky alternative to traditional dry bags, the Sea to Summit Dry Sack fits into little corners of a sea kayak and is light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable for keeping contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged. Much lighter weight and more "packable" than traditional boating dry bags. A lot less expensive than other dry bags on the market. Designed for backpacking, adventure travel and water sports. Made from a high performance waterproof fabric. Bright white inner laminate for easy visibility of contents. Fully taped sealed seams. Hypalon-stiffened roll-top closure. D-ring attachment point at buckle. Size: XXL.
• Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
• Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
• Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
• Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.