Improves the properties of gel coat spray patches
Speeds the curing process
Light-stabilized to minimize discoloration
Easy mold resurfacing
Patch Aid is designed to improve the working properties of traditional gel coat spray patches. This is achieved by thinning the gel coat at a ratio of 25%-33% Patch Aid to gel coat, minimizing orange peel, speeding the cure, and reducing surface tackiness. It also eliminates the need to thin, side-promote, or add wax to gel coats prior to patching.
• Low color, which results in excellent spray patches
• Low viscosity, for easier spray and less orange peel
• Longer working time, for repairing large defects and mold resurfacing
• Light-stabilized, to minimize discoloration of patches made using clear and pigmented gel coats
• Good surface cure, which minimizes sandpaper "gumming"
• Excellent sanding and buffing
• Easy mold resurfacing