detailsback to top
Product DescriptionPatch Aid is designed to improve the working properties of traditional gel coat spray patches. This is achieved by thinning the gel coat at a ratio of 25%-33% Patch Aid to gel coat, minimizing orange peel, speeding the cure, and reducing surface tackiness. It also eliminates the need to thin, side-promote, or add wax to gel coats prior to patching.
• Low color, which results in excellent spray patches
• Low viscosity, for easier spray and less orange peel
• Longer working time, for repairing large defects and mold resurfacing
• Light-stabilized, to minimize discoloration of patches made using clear and pigmented gel coats
• Good surface cure, which minimizes sandpaper "gumming"
• Excellent sanding and buffing
• Easy mold resurfacing