Scanstrut Stainless Steel PowerTower for Open Array Antennas (except Raymarine)
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Mount radomes, open array, small satcom/TV antenna
Ideal for narrow RIB arches
Marine-grade stainless steel monocoque design
IP65-rated waterproof gland seals cable entry
Easy installation with included mounting bolts
The high-strength Scanstrut Stainless Steel PowerTower is designed to mount radomes, open array, and small satcom or TV antennas on the cabin roof, flybridge, or radar arch of your powerboat. This sturdy mount is ideal for narrow RIB arches and allows the antenna a clear view of the horizon for optimal performance. The heavy-duty, marine-grade stainless steel structure features a strong monocoque design with a polished mirror finish and an aerodynamic shape. An IP65-rated waterproof gland seals the cable entry into the hollow stem. Installation is simple with pre-drilled holes. Includes mounting bolts and watertight base seal. 30° aft leaning. 6" x 6" base.
• Model: SPT1005
• 6"H x 10.6"W
For use with open array antennas, including:
• Furuno 3.5' open array - 1934, DRS4A
• Furuno 4' open array - 1942, 1944, DRS6A, DRS12A
• Garmin 4' open array - GMR404
• Geonav 4' open array - GRH 44
• Lorenz/Swiwa/Techmarine 3.5'/4.5' open array - SWR-10, T-74.06
• Lowrance 4' 4kW open array - LRA 4000
• Nobeltec 3.5'/4.5' open array - 4kW, 6kW
• Simrad 4' open array - TX065