Scanstrut Stainless Steel PowerTower - Garmin/Lowrance/Raymarine Radomes & more
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Mount radomes, open array, small satcom/TV antenna
Ideal for narrow RIB arches
Marine-grade stainless steel monocoque design
IP65-rated waterproof gland seals cable entry
Easy installation with included mounting bolts
The high-strength Scanstrut Stainless Steel PowerTower is designed to mount radomes, open array, and small satcom or TV antennas on the cabin roof, flybridge, or radar arch of your powerboat. This sturdy mount is ideal for narrow RIB arches and allows the antenna a clear view of the horizon for optimal performance. The heavy-duty, marine-grade stainless steel structure features a strong monocoque design with a polished mirror finish and an aerodynamic shape. An IP65-rated waterproof gland seals the cable entry into the hollow stem. Installation is simple with pre-drilled holes. Includes mounting bolts and watertight base seal. 30° aft leaning. 6" x 6" base.
• Model: SPT1001
• 6"H x 9.3"W
For use with radome antennas, including:
• B&G 18" radome - BR24
• Garmin 18" 4kW radome - GMR18, GMR18HD
• Garmin 24" 4kW radome - GMR24HD
• Komen 24" 4kW radome - RB715A
• KVH satcom antennas - TracVision M2/M3
• Lowrance 18" radome - BR24
• Raymarine 18" 2kW radome - RD218
• Raymarine 24" 4kW radome - RD424
• Nobeltec 25" 4kW radome [IR2-4D]
• Simrad 18" radome - BR24