Scanstrut Scanpod Deck Pod for 8" Display
ABS plastic pod w/adjustable ball joint mount
High-strength, UV and heat-resistant silicone seal
Easy installation requires no drilling
Inner bracing plate reduces shock and vibration
Sold uncut for custom mounting options
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Scanstrut Scanpod Deck Pod is designed to provide a waterproof installation for your marine electronics using an adjustable mount and ball joint that turns any part of your powerboat, RIB, or sailboat wheelhouse into a suitable level surface. The ball joint provides a wide range or movement and mounting angles, while the quick-release mount allows you to release or lock your Deck Pod into place. An inner bracing plate secures the base to the pod, increasing rigidity and reducing shock and vibration. The durable, injection-molded ABS plastic pod and the high-strength, heat-resistant silicone seal are UV-resistant and will protect your electronics from weather and salt spray. Scanpods are sold uncut, giving you total freedom over device mounting options so that you can mount multiple instruments or large displays. Installation is fast and safe due to fixings that are securely threaded from back to front, and the unit can even be mounted overhead.
• Model: SPD-8D
• Max Cutout Area: 12.3"W x 7.9"H
• Overall Dimensions: 14.6"L x 10.4"H x 6.9"D (not including mount)
For use with up to 8" displays, including the following models:
• B&G Zeus Z8
• Furuno GD-1720C, MFD-8
• Garmin 720(s), 740(s), 750(s), 3008, 4008, 5008, 6008
• Lowrance HDS-5/5m/5x, HDS-7/7m, HDS-8/8m
• Raymarine C & E Series C70, C80, E80, C90W, E90W
• Raymarine A50, A50d, A57d, A65, A60, A70, A70d
• Simrad NSE-8, NX40