Scanstrut Mast Mount for Furuno/Geonav/Koden Radomes, Satcom Antennas, and More
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Mount radomes and small satcom/TV antennas
Keeps antennas close to the mast
Four swiveling mounting feet
Aluminum casting w/polyester powder coat
Safety wire kit for extra security
The Scanstrut Mast Mount is designed for mounting radomes, small satcom antennas, or small TV antennas on a sailboat mast. Compact mount keeps the antenna a minimal distance from the mast. The four swiveling mounting feet match a variety of mast profiles, and a safety wire kit independently attaches the scanner to the mast in case of accidental damage. Includes 12 strong, high-quality monel rivets for secure mounting. Constructed from aluminum casting with a polyester powder coat.
• Model: SC12
• 13.8"L x 7.3"W x 4.3"D
• Minimum mast width: 3"
For use with the following antennas:
• Furuno 18" radome - 1715, 1824, 1724, DRS2D, NavNet
• Geonav 18" radome GRH 4D
• Intellian satcom antenna - i1, i2
• Koden 18" 2kW radome [RB714A]
• KVH TracVision M1
• Lorenz/Seiwa/Techmarine 18" radome - 2kW, SWR-8
• Raymarine satcom antennas - 33STV
• Simrad 18" 2kW radome - BX42S