Scanstrut GPS/VHF Antenna Mount, Starboard
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Mount nav lights & GPS/VHF antennas above radomes
Stainless steel construction
Cables are protected in the hollow pole w/seal
Easy installation with pre-drilled mounting holes
Designed to mount an additional Nav Light, GPS, or VHF antennas above a dome radar for maximum visibility and performance. This stainless steel mount features internally run cables with a watertight seal. Installation is incredibly easy with pre-drilled mounting holes and no extra mounting hardware required. Attaches using radar mounting bolts. 1" x 14 TPI thread.
• Model: SC111
• Mounts starboard-side
Fits the following Scantrut radar mounts:
• Composite, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel PowerTowers
• Compact Dual PowerTower
• Aluminum and Stainless Steel SC100 Pole Mounts
Holds the following types of antennas:
• GPS antenna
• "Whip" type VHF, HF/SSB, AM/FM, and cellular antennas
• Pacific Aerials P6161/P6162 adapter for their Pro antennas
• Antennas up to 1m high
• Antennas with standard 1" x 14 TPI thread for fixing