Scanstrut Aluminum PowerTower for Open Array Antennas (except Raymarine)
Mount radomes, open array, small satcom/TV antenna
Provides a clear view of the horizon
Heavy-duty aluminum monocoque design
IP65-rated waterproof gland seals cable entry
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Scanstrut Aluminum PowerTower is designed to mount radomes, open array, and small satcom or TV antennas on the cabin roof, flybridge, or radar arch of your powerboat. This sturdy mount allows the antenna a clear view of the horizon for optimal performance. The heavy-duty aluminum structure features a strong monocoque design with a white powder-coated finish and an aerodynamic shape. An IP65-rated waterproof gland seals the cable entry into the hollow stem. Installation is simple with pre-drilled holes. Includes mounting bolts and watertight base seal. 25° leaning forward (for radome) and aft (for open-array). 7" x 7" base.
• Model: APT6002
• 5"H x 11.4"W
For use with open array antennas, including:
• Furuno 3.5' open array - 1934, DRS4A
• Furuno 4' open array - 1942, 1944, DRS6A, DRS12A
• Garmin 4' open array - GMR404
• Geonav 4' open array - GRH 44
• Lorenz/Swiwa/Techmarine 3.5'/4.5' open array - SWR-10, T-74.06
• Lowrance 4' 4kW open array - LRA 4000
• Nobeltec 3.5'/4.5' open array - 4kW, 6kW
• Simrad 4' open array - TX065
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:can GMR18HD dome work on thisAsked on 5/14/2014 by bob n Bambi from port clinton
A:Thank you for your question.
This bolt pattern on this tower is designed for the larger open array units. You will need to look at item# 99912 for your application.Answered on 5/21/2014 by Anonymous