Scanstrut 14" Composite PowerTower - Garmin/Lowrance/Raymarine Radomes and more
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Mount radomes and small satcom/TV antennas
Provides a clear view of the horizon
Lightweight, composite monocoque design
IP65-rated waterproof gland seals cable entry
The Scanstrut Composite PowerTower is designed to mount radomes and small satcom or TV antennas on the cabin roof, flybridge, or radar arch of your powerboat. This sturdy mount allows the antenna a clear view of the horizon for optimal performance. The lightweight composite structure features a strong monocoque design with a white, high-gloss finish and an aerodynamic shape. An IP65-rated waterproof gland seals the cable entry into the hollow stem. Installation is simple with pre-drilled holes. Includes mounting bolts and watertight base seal. 30° aft leaning. 8" x 8" base.
• Model: PT2001
• 14.6"W x 13.8"H
For use with the following radars and antennas:
• B&G 18" radome - BR24
• Garmin 18" 4kW radomes - GMR18, GRM18HD
• Garmin 24" 4kW radome - GMR24HD
• Intellian satcom antenna - i3
• KVH satcom antenna - TracVision M2/M3
• Lowrance 18" radome - BR24
• Raymarine 2kW 18" radome - RD218
• Raymarine 4kW 24" radome - RD424
• Raymarine satcom antenna - 37STV
• Sea-Tel satcom antenna - Coastal 14
• Simrad 18" radome - BR24