Textured non-skid urethane coating
Great for boat floors, decks, docks, and walkways
Quick cure and easy one-coat application
Extremely durable and chemical resistant
More coverage: 75 sq.ft. per gallon
GripTide Non-Skid Coating Superior Design Saves You Time And Money!
Quicker Application. Better Coverage. Less Downtime.
• One primer for all substrates
• No primer needed for concrete, wood, painted surfaces, or gelcoats
• One coat provides superior coverage
• Primer time to topcoat: 1 hour
• Time to return to full use: 72 hours
• Two-component technology is extremely durable with a chemical-resistant finish for long-lasting use
• Coverage: 75 sq.ft. per gallon
GripTide is a two-component high-quality urethane, grip-enhancing, textured coating that provides a durable, protective finish for boat floors, boat decks, docks, and other marine surfaces. 2K technology provides a quick cure and the strongest finish on the market. Easy one-coat application adheres to most surfaces, including fiberglass, SMC, gelcoat, fully cured unfinished and unsealed concrete, dry wood, engineered wood, and primed or painted surfaces. Chemical-resistant and fade-resistant, the GripTide coating maintains its flexibility. Primer time to topcoat: 1 hour. Time to return to full use: 72 hours. Coverage: 75 sq.ft. per gallon.
Kit contains one gallon of GripTide Deck Coating, one cone quart of GripTide Catalyst, and one 9" roller. GripTide Primer (item #1083509) and Primer Activator (item #1083504) sold separately.