RoadTrip Game by Daddy-O Games
Fun and wacky word game with a Road Trip theme
1st player completing Cross-Country trip wins game
Includes 120 Challenge Cards, 40 Rest Stop Cards
Vintage Road Map Board; 30-sided Alphabet Die
Packaged in a retro-style tin travel trailer
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
• Can you rattle off three towns that start with the letter "P"?
• What about three fast foods that contain the letter "B"?
- OR -
• Finish the "Tale of the Trip" by filling in the blanks with words beginning with "A"?
• How's this? "When we stopped in Albuquerque, I bought an Armadillo to give to Aunt Alice!"
Complete each word challenge and motor across the USA! Rest Stop Cards add to the fun along the way, with lucky breaks and the occasional pothole. You'll find yourself asking "R We There Yet?" and saying "Wish U Were Here!" Multi-Level Challenge Cards allow the entire family to play together...kids, parents, grandparents... even Aunt Alice! The first player to complete the Cross-Country Trip wins the game! The RoadTrip Game contains 120 Challenge Cards, 40 Rest Stop Cards, one 7.5" x 20" Vintage Road Map Board, one 30-sided Alphabet Die, and 4 retro Station Wagon Playing Pieces. For 2 to 4 players/teams.