detailsback to top
• 3" PowerDamp Flat Dial
• Easily Installed
• Exclusive Built-in Green NiteVu Night Illumination
• Built-in Compensators to Easily Adjust for Deviation
• Scientifically Matched Sapphire Jewel and Hardened Steel Pivot Dial Movement
• Powerful DirectiveForce Magnets for Fast Heading Lock-on
• Movable Sun Shield
• 45° Lubber Lines
• High Temperature Composite Construction for Extended Operating Range
• Custom Fitted Protective Covers Available
• 100% Repairable
• 5-Year Warranty
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How far from metal should mount be placed or can it be mounted on aluminum plate?Asked on 7/14/2015 by Gregg
The compass should be mounted as far as possible from anything metal or magnetic. Some applications may range from six inches to 18 inches because of limited space.
SteveAnswered on 7/15/2015 by Anonymous
Q:What size is the mounting hole?Asked on 4/25/2015 by Tim
A:The mounting hole can be as small as 3.5" but no larger than 4.18". Below is a link to the mounting template.
https://www.ritchienavigation.com/media/167482/vy-0263.pdfAnswered on 4/27/2015 by Product Expert from Overtons