Rightline Gear SUV Tent
Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams
PE Bathtub floor, no ground tarp is necessary
Gear pockets for storage and organization
Large doors and windows with no-see-um mesh
Main tent room sleeps (5) adults
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Rightline Gear SUV Tents let you camp without leaving all the luxuries of home behind. The adjustable nature of the "alligator clamping sleeve" allows the tents to connect to the back of any SUV, minivan, crossover, wagon, or pick-up truck with cap. The tents for SUVs easily disconnect from your vehicle, allowing you to go about the day's adventures. The tents will attach to vehicles with or without roof rack cross bars and vehicles with rear hatch or rear barn doors.
Use the back of your vehicle as a sleeping location, for storage, or for the powering of electronic devices. Use the main room of the SUV Tent as a changing room or as another sleeping location for family or friends. These tents have room to spare, so invite everyone along on your next camping outing. Remember, both of the Rightline Gear SUV Tents come at a fraction of the cost of any camper!
• Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams
• Rainfly included
• "Alligator Clamping Sleeve" seals around the rear of vehicle
• PE Bathtub floor, no ground tarp is necessary
• Gear pockets for storage and organization
• Easy access to vehicle power receptacles
• Large doors and windows with no-see-um mesh and storm covers
• Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
• Main tent room sleeps (5) adults and vehicle cargo area sleeps (2) adults
• Overall SUV Tent Dimensions: 15' L x 8' W x 6.7' H
• Main Room Dimensions: 9' L x 8' W