Redington Crosswater Fly Fishing Outfit, 9'0", 5 wt., 4 pc.
34-million modulus graphite blank
Crisp, yet forgiving medium-fast action
High-density graphite composite reel
Rulon drag surface
Includes a rod sock
Availability: Sold Out
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRedington Crosswater Fly Fishing Outfit
Redesigned with a new look and updated actions, the Crosswater is a spectacular all-around performance rod that's perfect for the entry level angler or the avid angler who needs to add to their quiver without spending a lot of money. This 34-million modulus graphite blank offers sensitivity with a crisp, yet forgiving medium-fast action for precision casts. Designed with an uplocking wood reel seat with anodized aluminum hardware, silicone carbide stripping guides, and AA-grade cork handle. The Crosswater Reel is constructed of high-density graphite composite with a large arbor construction, an exclusive Rulon drag surface, a quick-change spool, and a one-way clutch. Each outfit also comes with weight-forward floating fly line, backing and knotless leader, and a rod sock.
• Medium-Fast Action
• Alignment dots for easy rod set up
• Weights available from 4wt to 9wt for multiple fishing needs
• Durable anodized aluminum reel seat, ideal for all fresh and saltwater applications
• Outfit comes with blue durable fabric rod and reel case, and a Crosswater reel pre-spooled with RIO Mainstream fly line, and knotless leader
• Rod comes with black cloth rod sock
• Model: 590-4
• Length: 9'0"
• Line Weight: 5 lbs.
• Outfit Leader: 9' 5x
• Rod Weight: 3.2 oz.
• Handle: A
• Reel : CW 4/5/6