Raymarine p70R Type 1 Autopilot Package For Hydraulic Steered Powerboats
Simple to use interface
Wide 160° viewing angles
Anti-reflective coating for better visibility
Includes course computer and fluxgate compass
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
E22167 P70R Autopilot Control Head
E12198 X-10 Corepack
M81120 Type 1 Hydraulic Pump 12v
T16012 Autopilot Backbone Kit
All-in-one X-10 autopilot system for hydraulically steered powerboats. Packaged pilot system includes a P70R Autopilot control head, X-10 course computer, fluxgate compass, and Type 1 hydraulic drive.
Fits vessels with hydraulic steering cylinder capacities between 4.9" - 14" RAM capacity.
• LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
• Wide 160° viewing angles
• Startup wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
• Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
• Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
• Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer; and Jog Steer
• Simple system and group dimming/illumination
• Support for multiple data sources
• SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
Engineered for both power and sail vessels with 12 or 24 Volt DC electrical systems, the SmartPilot X-10 corepack is the "brains" of your Raymarine modular pilot system. Engineered for the demanding marine environment the SmartPilot X-10 course computer can drive any Raymarine Type 1 hydraulic, linear, or rotary drive system.
The SmartPilot X-10 corepack features an integrated rate-gyro processor as standard equipment. The rate gyro, combined with Raymarine's exclusive AST (Advanced Steering Technology) software algorithms ensure razor-sharp course keeping under any sea conditions. The SmartPilot X-10 also offers the convenience of rudder reference-less operation as well as data connections for SeaTalk, SeaTalkNG, NMEA 0183, and NMEA 2000 giving the SmartPilot X-10 unprecedented connectivity. The SmartPilot X-10 core pack includes course computer and fluxgate compass sensor.
Type 1 Pump
Reversing hydraulic pump for use with steering systems equipped with 4.9-14 cubic inch (80cc - 230cc) hydraulic steering rams.