Enter or verify that code SUMMER50 is in your cart at checkout, and a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 8/23/14. Click here for full details >
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
In addition to providing analog-to-digital conversion, the iTC5 provides all of the necessary power and communications connections to the transducers. This greatly simplifies the installation of new systems, and also provides a simple and cost-effective means for owners of older analog instrument displays to upgrade to the latest digital display technology. The iTC5 eliminates the need for expensive "smart" transducers or individual instrument pods. Complete control for calibration and alarms is performed through the i70 or ST70 Plus instruments.
The iTC5 connects to Raymarine's SeaTalkng network and works with most analog transducers from legacy Raymarine ST30, ST40, ST50, ST60, ST80, and ST290 series instruments. Additionally, the iTC5 works with Raymarine fluxgate compass modules as well as rotary and linear rudder feedback transducers to support compass heading and rudder angle instruments.
iTC-5 Analog-To-Digital Transducer Converter Features:
• All-in-one analog to digital converter for depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass, and rudder transducers
• Outputs SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 data to digital instruments, MFDs, and more
• Enables easy upgrade of legacy analog instrument displays without replacing transducers
• SeaTalkng network provides all necessary power and data connections
• Ideal for use with Raymarine i70 and ST70 Plus digital instrument systems