Powerful LightHouse II operating system
Responsive touch screen control
Fast internal receiver
Easily networks with other Raymarine units
Powered by Raymarine's advanced LightHouse II user interface, the eS Series offers unprecedented control and ease-of-use in a sleek, ergonomic design. The eS Series features a glass bridge-style design that blends seamlessly with today's modern helm stations, allowing for both a low-profile console and a completely recessed flush-mounting option. Note: Transducer not included.
• CHIRP and DownVision technology allow more sonar signals to hit the water. This results in a wide spectrum of amazing detail and accuracy.
• Super bright displays (1250 nits) with optical bonding technology for sharper colors and contrast
• HybridTouch - Responsive touch screen control with pinch to zoom or simple keypad interaction using the new multifunction rotary control and keypad
• Sleek glass bridge design with three mounting options. Bracket, surface, or fully recessed flush mounting
• Powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse II operating system
• Easy-to-use, easy-to customize, and easy-to-expand. Network eS Series with any LightHouse II powered display
• Engineered for the future with regular LightHouse updates and enhancements
• Access your eS Series from anywhere onboard. Built in Wi-Fi allows you to stream to Raymarine mobile apps and sync with the Navionics Boating app
• Freedom to choose the very best charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine's expanding LightHouse chart catalog
• Navionics Auto Routing using Navionics + or Navionics Platinum charts and support for Jeppesen Easy Routing using C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts
• Fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver for rapid chart position updates and faster satellite acquisition
• High performance side scanning sonar using the optional CP200 CHIRP SideVision sonar
• Sonar Command Center - view up to 4 independent sonar channels simultaneously, including the CP370 Digital and CP470 and CP570 CHIRP Sonars
• Monitor and record onboard video with support for up to 10 video over IP cameras like the Raymarine CAM200IP
• Network with Raymarine Digital, HD Color, and Super HD Color radar systems
• Best-in-class automatic Bird Mode for finding flocks of birds above schools of fish (HD radar only)
• Navigate safer at night with optional thermal night vision cameras and slew-to-cue target tracking
• Engage and control Raymarine Evolution autopilots directly from the eS Series chartplotter display
• Engine Integration - Complete Monitoring of engines, generators, batteries, and more. NMEA2000 compatible. ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda, and more.
• Digital Switching - Vessel Automation and control system. Control lighting, climate, navigation components, wipers, entertainment, security, and much more. State-of-the-art digital power distribution. Super reliable and cost-effective.
• Screen Size: 7"
• Display size: 9.6" wide x 5.7" high
• Resolution: 800 x 480
• Brightness: 1250 mits
• Voltage: 12V/24V DC (10.8V DC to 31.2V DC)
• Built-in GPS Sensor: 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
• Ethernet: RayNet Ports-(x1)
• NMEA2000: SeaTalkng-(xl)
• NMEA0183 input/output: Yes
• Memory Slot: MicroSD (x2) up to 32GB each
• Wi-Fi for mobile app integration: Yes
• Bluetooth: Yes
• Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and 7
• Warranty: 2 Years