details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionPowered by Raymarine's advanced LightHouse II user interface, the eS Series offers unprecedented control and ease-of-use in a sleek, ergonomic design. The eS Series features a glass bridge-style design that blends seamlessly with today's modern helm stations, allowing for both a low-profile console and a completely recessed flush-mounting option. Note: Transducer not included.
• CHIRP and DownVision technology allow more sonar signals to hit the water. This results in a wide spectrum of amazing detail and accuracy.
• Super bright displays (1250 nits) with optical bonding technology for sharper colors and contrast
• HybridTouch - Responsive touch screen control with pinch to zoom or simple keypad interaction using the new multifunction rotary control and keypad
• Sleek glass bridge design with three mounting options. Bracket, surface, or fully recessed flush mounting
• Powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse II operating system
• Easy-to-use, easy-to customize, and easy-to-expand. Network eS Series with any LightHouse II powered display
• Engineered for the future with regular LightHouse updates and enhancements
• Access your eS Series from anywhere onboard. Built in Wi-Fi allows you to stream to Raymarine mobile apps and sync with the Navionics Boating app
• Freedom to choose the very best charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine's expanding LightHouse chart catalog
• Navionics Auto Routing using Navionics + or Navionics Platinum charts and support for Jeppesen Easy Routing using C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts
• Fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver for rapid chart position updates and faster satellite acquisition
• High performance side scanning sonar using the optional CP200 CHIRP SideVision sonar
• Sonar Command Center - view up to 4 independent sonar channels simultaneously, including the CP370 Digital and CP470 and CP570 CHIRP Sonars
• Monitor and record onboard video with support for up to 10 video over IP cameras like the Raymarine CAM200IP
• Network with Raymarine Digital, HD Color, and Super HD Color radar systems
• Best-in-class automatic Bird Mode for finding flocks of birds above schools of fish (HD radar only)
• Navigate safer at night with optional thermal night vision cameras and slew-to-cue target tracking
• Engage and control Raymarine Evolution autopilots directly from the eS Series chartplotter display
• Engine Integration - Complete Monitoring of engines, generators, batteries, and more. NMEA2000 compatible. ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda, and more.
• Digital Switching - Vessel Automation and control system. Control lighting, climate, navigation components, wipers, entertainment, security, and much more. State-of-the-art digital power distribution. Super reliable and cost-effective.
• Screen Size: 7"
• Display size: 9.6" wide x 5.7" high
• Resolution: 800 x 480
• Brightness: 1250 mits
• Voltage: 12V/24V DC (10.8V DC to 31.2V DC)
• Built-in GPS Sensor: 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
• Ethernet: RayNet Ports-(x1)
• NMEA2000: SeaTalkng-(xl)
• NMEA0183 input/output: Yes
• Memory Slot: MicroSD (x2) up to 32GB each
• Wi-Fi for mobile app integration: Yes
• Bluetooth: Yes
• Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and 7
• Warranty: 2 Years