ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionRaymarine's e165 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromises performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and powerboats of all types, e165 has a 15.4" ultra-bright sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings. e165 features Raymarine's HybridTouch user interface offering full touchscreen or button-based control.
The e165 is compatible with Navionics Silver ready-to-navigate charts on microSD. The e165 is also compatible with Navionics Gold, Platinum Plus, and HotMaps charts too. e165 has dual chart reader slots, meaning you can have 2 charts ready-to-go, or you can use 1 slot to capture screen captures from the e165 to share with other boaters, family, and friends. Since the e165 is larger boat network system product, it is not equipped with an internal GPS so please remember to plan for a Raystar 130 GPS with any e165 installation.
The e165 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use e-Series' Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple or Android Smartphone or Tablet. The e165 is compatible with Raymarine's RayControl and RayRemote apps allowing full control of the navigation system from anywhere onboard. The e165 also works with the free RayViewer app which turns your Smartphone or Tablet into a wireless screen repeater. Wi-Fi networking also lets you synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app or Raymarine VoyagePlanner PC Software.
Control your e165 Series display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) e165 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player's music playback using Bluetooth control right from your MFD. All Raymarine e-Series MFD's also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183, and one composite video input. The e165 also offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together, and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras, and more.
• 15.4" sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
• HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller.
• Wi-Fi remote control, video streaming, and waypoint synchronization with Apple or Android Smartphones and Tablets.
• Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
• Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
• Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
• Mix and match any combination of a-Series, c-Series, or e-Series displays.
• Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager, or entertainment source.
• Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable (sold separately).
• Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots, and more.
• Drop-in replacement for previous generation E140W and C140W models with a 20% larger screen.
• No preloaded charts
• 1280 x 800 resolution
Included In The Box:
• A80067 - Power/Data/Video Cable 1M - angled
• R70126 - e-Series - Front Bezel / 15.4" display
• R70127 - e-Series - Suncover / 15.4" display
• R70125 - e-Series - 15.4" Flush Mount Kit
• R70061 - Document Pack