Raymarine a78 MFD With TM CPT-100 Transducer And 18" RD418D Dome Radar
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
MFD with CHIRP/DownVision sonar built in
Dual channel sonar provides incredible images
Includes Wi-Fi and GPS receiver
Radar with powerful 4kW transmitter
Raymarine's a78 Wi-Fi is a full-featured multifunction display with CHIRP DownVision Sonar technology built in. The a78 Wi-Fi also features standard wireless networking so you can see and control the a78 from your Smartphone and Tablet using Raymarine mobile apps.
The dual channel sonar in the a78 Wi-Fi lets you see fish and bottom structure like never before. The a78 Wi-Fi's CHIRP DownVision™ channel delivers stunning images of underwater structure, fish, wrecks and more with photo-like clarity. The a78 Wi-Fi also features a CHIRP fish targeting channel for easy identification of baitfish and predators.
• Swipe, touch, and navigate - the a78 is powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse User Interface
• Super fast, dual core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
• Built-in Wi-Fi wireless networking
• Control your a78 from popular Smartphones or Tablets
• Dual Channel sonar with both CHIRP DownVision and CHIRP Fish Targeting sonar imagery to depths of 600 feet
• Super-bright 7", optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting
• Built-in 50-channel GPS receiver
• Includes NOAA Vector Chart
• Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum, or HotMaps Charts on MicroSD
• RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather, and networking with Raymarine MFDs
• FUSION Audio integration - Full of control for FUSION 700 series marine stereos
• SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
• NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments, and Raymarine autopilot integration
• Monitor your fuel consumption with on-screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
• Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record
• Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
• CPT-100 transom-mount transducer with temperature sensor included
• Bracket and console mounting hardware included
The RD418D Digital Radome Radar Scanner offers the latest in power and technology from Raymarine's radar lineup. The compact 18" RD418D boasts an ultra-powerful 4kW transmitter with a maximum range of 48 nautical miles. Inside the redesigned 18" radome, a horizontal beam width of 4.9° offers improved target separation through every range scale. SeaTalkhs connectivity and Raymarine's Auto GST technology provides enhanced small target returns and eliminates clutter caused by rain and sea conditions automatically through your MFD display. Compatible with all Raymarine a, c, & e Series Multifunction Displays.
• 4kW power output
• 48nm Range
• Plug and Play compatibility with Raymarine a, c, & e Series multifunction navigation displays
• Improved dome housing
• Improved radiation pattern and bearing resolution using Propagation Enhancing Geometry
• Advanced microprocessor controlled transmitter receiver features 8 Pulse width/PRF settings, providing enhanced targets returns though every range scale
• Improved sensitivity, signal to noise ratio, and a lower overall receive noise figure
• Same mounting pattern as previous generation radomes