You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Engineered with FLIR thermal imaging technology, the T403 camera allow boaters to navigate safely and confidently - seeing obstructions, buoys, and other vessels in total darkness. Designed for simple operation, the T403 thermal navigation camera can be fully integrated with Raymarine's E-Series Widescreen or G-Series multifunction navigation systems. Complete camera control and viewing is now part of brand new thermal camera application within the E-Series Widescreen and G-Series user interface. This seamless integration allows you easy access to thermal camera imagery alongside chartplotter, fishfinder, and radar navigation displays.
A Powerful Navigation Tool
The T403 Thermal Night Vision Camera is a powerful tool for navigation safety both day and night. The camera's thermal or low-light images can be displayed in either full screen or in a window alongside other navigation data like electronic charting and radar. Navigation aids or hazards identified on the chart display can be visually sighted and confirmed, even in total darkness. The integrated pan-tilt-zoom control allows you to direct the camera towards radar and AIS targets, improving overall situational awareness.
Thermal navigation cameras make boating at night safer with crystal clear video display of unseen objects in the dark. The T403 camera makes identifying buoys, floating debris, rocks, and other vessels easy. Daytime navigation is also enhanced with thermal technology. Thermal cameras are not affected by the glare of sun, making finding buoys or objects obscured by the sun's glare easier.
Daylight And Low-Light Video
In addition to its thermal imager, the T403 is equipped with a high resolution ultra low-light video camera. Available day or night, the video camera gives you a crystal clear view of objects around the boat. The addition of the low-light video camera gives you an advantage during twilight conditions and in areas where some ambient light is available.
T403 Thermal Camera Features:
• Dual sensor camera system for maximum flexibility: Thermal imager with with resolution 320 x 240 video, 2X electronic zoom, integrated low-light video camera for crystal clear daylight and twilight viewing.
• Waterproof, IPX6 rated pan and tilt enclosure.
• 360x continuous panning and +/- 90x tilt for uninterrupted horizon-to-horizon viewing.
• Dual video outputs with fixed thermal and selectable thermal/lowlight video enable output to multiple displays or monitors.
• Automatic window heaters keep thermal and video optics free of ice in cold temperatures.
• "Ball-up" or "Ball-down" mounting for flexible installation.
• Programmable "Home" position returns the camera to a designated postion with one touch.
• Automatic parking mode returns the camera home and shields lens when switched off.
• Surveillance mode automatically scans in front of the vessel or in a designated zone.
• On-screen icons for camera orientation, configuration, and status.
• Optional SeaTalkhs Joystick Control Units (JCU) allow camera control from anywhere onboard.
Thermal Imaging Features:
• 320 x 240 pixel thermal imager with 2X electronic zoom.
• 30Hz refresh rate for smoother imaging of moving objects.
• FLIR Tau imaging core for best-in-class sensitivity and detail.
• FLIR Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) lets the camera see more in the most challenging conditions.
• Selectable white-hot or black hot video for optimal viewing day or night.
• 3 user-selectable thermal color palettes.
• 2x electronic zoom for enhanced viewing of small or distant targets.
• Selectable day running, night running, night docking, and man overboard modes.
Low-Light Video Camera Features:
• High resolution video camera with daylight and extreme low-light capability.
• 100 microlux minimum illumination for outstanding performance in near darkness.
• 768H x 494V lines of resolution for superior detail and clarity.
Multifunction Display Integration Features:
• Complete camera control and viewing directly from E-Series Widescreen or G-Series user interface - no extra controls or external monitors required.
• Touchscreen camera control (with E-Series Widescreen): Intuitively pan and tilt the camera image with simple touch of the E-Series Widescreen display. HybridTouch technology offers the convenience of touchscreen camera control or full keypad control when seas are rough.
• New thermal camera application for E-Series and G-Series Systems. Access the thermal camera from the home screen.
• See thermal images in full screen, or navigate with thermal images in a window alongside chartplotter, radar, and fishfinder applications.
• Simple SeaTalkhs networking and composite video output for easy integration with Raymarine MFD systems.
For sale in the US market only.