Raymarine Super HD Digital Radar Antenna, 4' Open Array, 12kW Power
48"L Open Array Radar Antenna
Range: 72 nm
Horizontal Beam Width: 1.85°
<1° Effective Beam Width
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMore than just the next step in radar evolution, the Super HD is a giant leap into the future of marine radar technology. Combining an open array antenna with Raymarine's Super HD Digital Radar Pedestal, these antennas are the perfect choice for mid to large sportfishing powerboats, cruising yachts, and large sail vessels that demand the absolute best in radar performance and technology.
Utilizing high-speed data processing and Raymarine's exclusive Super HD digital algorithms results in amazingly clear radar images with unmatched target separation and a lifelike presentation that virtually eliminates noise, clutter, and false echoes. Super HD digital processing delivers a radar image that can't be matched by similar analog or digital radar systems and brings you a level of performance that rivals systems of more than twice the size and power output. Includes an open array antenna, a 12kW Super HD digital antenna pedestal with 72 nm range, the VCM100 voltage converter, 15-meter digital interconnect cable, and mounting hardware. SeaTalk HS network compatible for Raymarine E-Series navigation systems.
• Smaller effective horizontal beam width for the target resolution of a larger radar array
• Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing conditions for a clearer picture
• Fast digital receiver processor
• Delivers 256 color target levels
• Dual range capable
• Thin interconnect cable
• Supplied with remotely mounted VCM100 voltage converter module
• 12 or 24 volt operation