Raymarine Ray70 VHF Radio With AIS Receiver, Loudhailer, And Intercom
All-in-one VHF radio
Built-in 72-channel GPS
Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking
Convenient station-to-station intercom calling
Flexible mounting options
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
detailsback to top
Ray70 features a built-in 72-channel GPS receiver to ensure you'll always have a position fix for emergency calls.
The Ray70's integral Automatic Identification System (AIS) receiver simplifies installation and delivers critical vessel traffic information to compatible navigation displays.
For communications on-deck and in noisy environments, the Ray70 also has a built-in 30W loudhailer output with listen-back capability. This makes it simple to interact with crew on deck, on the dock, or with nearby vessels. Simply connect the Ray70 to Raymarine's optional weatherproof hailing horn. In inclement weather, you can also use the Ray70's loudhailer to generate fog signals for vessels underway or at anchor as required by the nautical rules-of-the-road.
Flexible Mounting Options
The Ray70 includes a trunnion mounting bracket kit and can also be flush-mounted using its convenient front-mount attachment points. The gunmetal silver bezel matches Raymarine multifunction displays for a premium look.
Optional Second Station Kit
The Ray70 VHF Radio also supports the optional RayMic second station handset for remote locations. This gives you full-function VHF and intercom capability from a second location onboard.
• Built-in AIS Receiver and 72-channel WAAS GPS
• 30W Loudhailer output with listen-back and automatic fog signals
• Dual-station and intercom capable with optional RayMic Accessory
• Oversized LCD display for better viewing
• Detachable fist-mic with built-in controls and mic relocation capability
• Weight: 4.62 lbs.
• Water Integrity: Complies with IPX6 & IPX7
• Operating Temp Range: -20 C to +60 C
• Storage Temp Range: -25 C to +70 C
• Humidity: up to 95%
• Communications Port: NMEA0183 and NMEA2000
• Antenna Port Impedance: 50 ohms typical
• External Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
• Power: 12V DC (Operational: Minimum 9V, Maximum 16V) Reverse polarity and over voltage protected
• Handset Audio Output Power: 5W typical
• Hailer Auto Output Power: 30W typical
• Hailer Impedance: 4 ohms
• GPS Sensitivity: High Sensitivity - acquisition down to - 166 dBm
• AIS Class Type: AIS Receiver
• 8.9" x 5.2" (unit with bracket); 7.8" x 3.9" (unit only)