Raymarine Ray50 Fixed-Mount VHF Radio
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Powerful communication system in compact case
Large, easy to read display
Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking
NOAA weather alert, dual-watch, and tri-watch
The Ray50 VHF packs a powerful communication system into a case that is small enough to mount just about anywhere. With 25W of power, Class D Digital Selective Calling, and simple integration with other onboard electronics, the Ray50 is the perfect solution when space is at a premium. The Ray50 features a large display with easy-to-read digits and icons that are visible day or night, plus a noise-cancelling microphone and premium quality speaker.
The Ray50 features standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems and it integrates seamlessly with Raymarine LightHouse II Multifunction Displays for advanced DSC functions. The Ray50 offers flexible mounting too. Use the included trunnion bracket to attach the radio to any console, bulkhead, or overhead. The radio can also be flush-mounted using its convenient front-mount attachment points. The Ray50 boasts a wide array of standard features including NOAA weather alert, dual-watch, tri-watch, scanning, selective scanning, and much more.
• Compact, space-saving design is ideal for crowded helms
• Full power transmitter and robust VHF features
• Full-sized controls and LCD are easy to see and operate
• Sleek, black bezel looks great with Raymarine MFDs and Glass Bridge displays
• Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems
• Can install in the same console mounting holes as the Ray49
• Weight: 3.74 lbs
• Water Integrity: Complies with IPX6 & IPX7
• Operating Temp Range: -20 C to +60 C
• Storage Temp Range: -25 C to +70 C
• Humidity: up to 95%
• Communications Port: NMEA0183 and NMEA2000
• Antenna Port Impedance: 50 ohms typical
• External Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
• Power: 12 VDC (Operational: Minimum 9V, Maximum 16V) Reverse polarity and over voltage protected
• 7.6" x 4.8" (unit with bracket); 6.1" x 3.5" (unit only)