detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe RA1048D Open Array Radar Scanner brings the power of Raymarines HD Digital technology to radar delivering unmatched performance and ease of use. Raymarine's HD Digital technology brings radar users the power of digital signal processing with a truly adaptive transmitter and receiver that automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions. HD Digital radar delivers a dramatically clearer radar picture with crisp, well-defined contact echoes and lifelike target presentation. HD Digital radars wide receiver bandwidth and high-speed digital processing detect weak and distant contacts that are invisible to traditional analog radar systems, while virtually eliminating clutter, noise, and false echoes.
The RA1048D Open Array Radar Scanner combines Raymarines 48 open array antenna with a powerful 4kW HD Digital antenna pedestal with a 72 mile maximum range. The system also includes the VCM100 voltage converter, 15-meter digital pedestal cable, mounting hardware, mounting template, and instructions. SeaTalkhs network compatible for Raymarine G-Series navigation systems.
• Exclusive Raymarine HD Digital radar technology
• Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture
• Fast digital receiver processor
• Delivers 256 color target levels
• Dual range capable
• Thin interconnect cable
• Supplied with remotely mounted VCM100 voltage converter module
• 12 or 24 volt operation