Raymarine P70 Autopilot Control Head
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Push-button operation controller
Wide 160° viewing angles
Easy initial configuration
Anti-reflective coating for better visibility
The P70 Autopilot Control Head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
P70 Autopilot Control Head Features:
• LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
• Wide 160° viewing angles.
• Startup wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
• Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
• Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness.
• Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer; and Jog Steer
• Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
• Support for multiple data sources.
• SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)