Raymarine HD Digital Radar Antenna, 6' Open Array, 4kW Power
6' Open Array
Power: 4 kW
Range: 72 nm
VCM100 voltage converter
Horizontal Beam Width: 1.15°
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThis Raymarine Open Array Radar Scanner brings HD Digital technology to radar for unmatched performance and ease of use. Combines the power of digital signal processing with a truly adaptive transmitter and receiver that automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions. HD digital radar delivers a dramatically clearer radar picture with crisp, well-defined contact echoes and lifelike target presentation. The wide receiver bandwidth and high-speed digital processing detect weak and distant contacts that are invisible to traditional analog radar systems, while virtually eliminating clutter, noise, and false echoes. Couples an open-array antenna with a powerful 4 kW HD digital antenna pedestal with 72 nm range. Also includes the VCM100 voltage converter, 15-meter digital pedestal cable, and mounting hardware. SeaTalk HS network compatible for Raymarine E-Series navigation systems.
• Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing conditions for a clearer picture
• Fast digital receiver processor
• Delivers 256 color target levels
• Dual range capable
• Thin interconnect cable
• Supplied with remotely mounted VCM100 voltage converter module
• 12 or 24 volt operation