Easy to install, robust autopilot
Intelligent EV sensor core
Fully sealed enclosure
Can be mounted above or below deck
Fast and reliable heading data
Easy to install and robust, this Evolution autopilot combines Raymarine's autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems' R&D, and advanced aerospace guidance technology to create Evolution Ai control algorithms that deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control. At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing. The rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards, so it may be mounted above or below decks. 10.8V to 15.6V DC operating voltage range. 30 mA power consumption. 5.5" diameter.
• Automagic - No lengthy calibration procedures to perform. No compass calibration required. Plug and play connections
• Easy to install - Freedom from the restrictions of conventional heading sensors. EV sensor core can be installed above or below deck. Install upside-down or off the vessel's centre line.
• Aerospace technology - 9-axis precision monitoring of pitch, roll, yaw and heading
• Fuel efficient - Evolution autopilots steer so accurately they will save fuel and get you to your destination faster
EV Sensor Core Benefits
• Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
• Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
• Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
• Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
• Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
• Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.