detailsback to top
Product DescriptionAt the center of every Evolution autopilot system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing. The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks. Rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards, allowing the EV sensor core to be mounted above or below decks.
• Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
• Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
• Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2° in all conditions
• Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes
• Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays