Enter or verify that code LABORDAY is in your cart at checkout, and a 10% discount will be applied to your order over $100, a 15% discount will be applied to your order over $200, or a 20% discount will be applied to your order over $300. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 9/1/14. Click here for full offer details >
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
• A simple, single point of connection for engine data and drive-by-wire autopilot control.
• Affordable and uncomplicated solution eliminates the need for multiple engine and autopilot gateways.
• Brings Raymarine's Evolution 9-axis sensor and adaptive autopilot control to drive-by-wire propulsion without the need for a proprietary autopilot gateway.
• View engine data displays, and enjoy full autopilot control alongside Raymarine's industry-leading radar, sonar, and navigation technologies using a single touchscreen display.
• From space-saving aSeries to flagship big screen gS Series, engine information displays and autopilot control are available on any display running LightHouse v8 or later.
• Access easy to customize displays to show engine performance data, fuel consumption, alarms, and much more.
• View engine information displays on your smartphone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps.
• Simple to install ECI-100 makes engine and navigation integration a reality for virtually any size vessel.
ECI-100 Engine Data Parameters
The ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface identifies the following parameters:
• Engine speed
• Engine oil temperature
• Engine temperature
• Engine oil pressure
• Engine coolant pressure
• Engine fuel rate
• Boost pressure
• Battery potential
• Transmission oil pressure
• Transmission oil temperature
• Total engine hours
• Fuel tank level
• Trip fuel used (calculated by ECI-100)
• Alternator potential
• Engine torque
• Engine percent load
• Transmission gear
• VIN (not shown on the display)
• Software number (not shown on the display)
Simple Integration, Powerful Performance
The ultra-compact ECI-100 connects directly to the industry-standard NMEA2000 or SAE J1939 Engine Data Bus used by major marine engine manufacturers including:
• Volvo Penta
• Yamaha Marine (Command Link Plus only)
• Yanmar Marine