Raymarine Dragonfly Chartplotter Fishfinder Combo
Superior sonar for inland and coastal fishing
Built-in 50-channel GPS
Maximum visibility in direct sunlight
Includes transom-mount transducer
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRaymarine's Dragonfly chartplotter fishfinder combo allows you to view the world underneath your boat with the photo-like clarity of CHIRP DownVision sonar. This technology transmits across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse and lets you explore structure and target fish like never before. The built-in 50-channel GPS with fast-acquisition technology ensures added navigation confidence, and the 5.7" diagonal LED backlit display ensures maximum visibility in direct sunlight. Maximum depth: 1,200' with Traditional CHIRP sonar/600' with DownVision. Includes transom-mount transducer, quick-release swivel bracket, and power cable. 6-7/16"W x 5-11/16"H x 2-3/4"D. One-year warranty.
Raymarine Dragonfly Chartplotter Fishfinder Combo Features:
• Display Type: LED backlit
• Screen Size: 5.7" diagonal
• Screen Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
• Display Viewing Angle: 70• left/right/top, 45° bottom
• Data Interface: Transducer Port
• Receiver Type: 50-channel internal GPS
• Voltage: 12V (10.2-15.6V DC)
• Sounder Frequencies: Clear Pulse CHIRP sonar: 170-230kHz/DownVision: 320-380kHz
• Transmit Power: Not available at time of publication
• Maximum Depth: Traditional CHIRP sonar: 1,200'/DownVision: 600'
• Transducer: Transom-mount included
• Waterproof Rating: IPX7