Raymarine CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Powerful sonar imaging for your MFD
Two sonars in one
Ultimate view of what's underneath the water
Compatible with a, c, e, and gS series displays
Maximum depth of 600'
Raymarine's CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module brings powerful sonar imaging capability to Raymarine's full line of networkable multifunction displays. Two sonars in one, the CP100 features Raymarine's CHIRP fish targeting as well as the photo-like CHIRP DownVision sonar. The CP100 interfaces to the RayNet (Ethernet) network enabling the CP100 to be accessed from any Raymarine network display. Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit on a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100's DownVision sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is much higher-resolution, lifelike sonar images. CP100's fish targeting channel features amazing resolution enabling it to easily separate individual bait fish in a school and distinguish the bait from predator species. Best of all, the CHIRP fish targeting can be viewed simultaneously with CHIRP DownVision for the ultimate view of what is underneath the water.
The ultra-compact CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module is compatible with all Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series, and gS-Series multifunction displays. The CP100 Sonar module can be paired with optional plastic or bronze thru-hull transducers.
• Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision
• CHIRP powered dual channel sonar
• Perfectly matched transom-mount and thru-hull CHIRP transducers available
• Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
• Maximum depth of 600 feet for both channels
• Optional RayNet network cable required to complete installation: 2-meter RayNet Cable (part #A62361), 5-meter RayNet Cable (part #A80005)