Raymarine C140W Widescreen Multifunction Display
14" xunlight-viewable widescreen color LCD display
Internal high-sensitivity GPS + WAAS receiver
Preloaded Navionics Coastal US cartography
Networks with NMEA 0183/2000 and all SeaTalk forms
Customize your own Raymarine navigation network
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionNot only is the C140W Widescreen Display is equipped with an internal GPS sensor and preloaded Navionics Coastal US cartography, but it also features a wide array of networking ports--SeaTalk(hs), SeaTalk(ng)/NMEA 2000, SeaTalk 1st Gen, NMEA 0183--for expanding the navigation system to include radar, sonar, weather, digital and analog instruments, AIS receivers, VHF radios, and more.
• 14.1" bonded WXGA color LCD display
• 1280 x 800 resolution
• Intuitive UniControl controls the cursor, OK key, and rotary control
• 18 languages
• System Alarms: Anchor, Arrival, Depth, MOB, Alarm Clock, Temperature, Timer, Offtrack XTE Alarm
• Waterproof to IPX6 standards
• Voltage: 10.7V - 32V DC
• Weighs 12.3 lbs.
• 16.7"W x 11"H x 4.4"D
• Internal high-sensitivity 12-channel GPS + WAAS sensor
• Preloaded Navionics Coastal US charts
• View 3D charts in HD
• Add additional Navionics maps--including Gold, Platinum, and HotMaps--via the CompactFlash port
• Save up to 3000 waypoints and 5o routes
• SeaTalk((hs) networks with digital network sensors like radar, fishfinders, and satellite weather (2 ports)
• SeaTalk(ng) data bus port connects to compatible instruments, autopilots, and NMEA 2000 compatible devices (1 port)
• First generation SeaTalk port networks with external GPS sensors, LifeTag, and other SeaTalk compatible instruments and autopilots (1 port)
• NMEA 2000 interface allows the display to show data from virtual instruments like engine/electronic gauges and trim tab systems
• NMEA 0183 input/outputs for connecting to AIS and 3rd party devices
• Capable of connecting to second C-Series Widescreen Display (3 inputs / 2 outputs)