details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionQuantum Metrix/Vortex Casting Combo
Prepare to stock up on big game catches with the Quantum Metrix/Vortex Spinning Combo! Includes one Quantum Metrix baitcasting reel as well as one high-quality graphite Vortex Spinning Rod. The Quantum Metrix Baitcast Reel features a rigid aluminum frame to provide durability and strength and a 7.0:1 gear ratio that allows fast retrieves. Five stainless-steel ball bearings plus 1 stainless-steel roller bearing offer smooth operation, and the DynaMag cast control system is externally adjustable for optimal casting.
Featuring a high-quality graphite blank, the multi-purpose Vortex Casting Rod from Gander Mountain is sure to deliver optimum performance for tournament and recreational fishing alike. Durable graphite blank is sensitive with fast actions for great hook sets. Stainless Steel guides are light weight and durable with no insert to pop out. Cork, split-grip handles are lightweight and comfortable for all-day fishing.
• Rigid aluminum frame for durability and strength
• 5 stainless-steel ball bearings plus 1 stainless-steel roller bearing offer smooth operation
• 7.0:1 gear ratio for fast retrieves
• DynaMag cast control system is externally adjustable for optimal casting
• Continuous antireverse
Quantum Metrix Baitcasting Reel
Bearings: 5 + 1
Reel Weight: 8.3 oz.
Line Capacity (lbs./yds.): 12/125
Gear Ratio: 7.0:1
Gander Mountain Vortex Casting Rod
• Model: GMVT66C-MH1-13
• Length: 6'6"
• Number of Pieces: 1
• Power: Med. Heavy
• Action: Extra Fast
• Line Weight: 12 - 20 lbs.
• Lure Weight: 3/8 - 1 oz.
• Blank Construction: Graphite
• Handle Material: Cork
• Handle Type: Split-Grip
• Guides: Stainless Steel
• No. of Guides: 7
• Recommended Technique: Multi-Purpose
• Recommended Species: Multi-Species