Anchors up to 300' per minute
Ultra smooth motor uses less amps
Built with stainless steel fasteners
Watertight seals protect against corrosion
The Safest Way to Anchor!
Powerwinch Automatic Free-Fall Windlass Features:
• Free-Fall System anchors up to 300'/min - Up to four times faster than powering down.
• Exclusive stainless steel rope & chain guidance system will stand up to years of use.
• Ultra smooth motor uses less amps; Free-fall action preserves your battery.
• Built with durable stainless steel fasteners to resist corrosion.
• Watertight seals for additional protection against corrosion.
• One-piece motor plate for smooth power transmission & improved gear life.
• Heat-treated oil-impregnated gear systems offer smoother operation.
• Stainless steel drive shafts.
• Replaceable Rode-Glide smoothly channels rope and chain below deck.
• Use tapered back splice for smooth rope-to-chain transition.