details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Safest Way to Anchor!
Powerwinch Automatic Free-Fall Windlass Features:
• Free-Fall System anchors up to 300'/min - Up to four times faster than powering down.
• Exclusive stainless steel rope & chain guidance system will stand up to years of use.
• Ultra smooth motor uses less amps; Free-fall action preserves your battery.
• Built with durable stainless steel fasteners to resist corrosion.
• Watertight seals for additional protection against corrosion.
• One-piece motor plate for smooth power transmission & improved gear life.
• Heat-treated oil-impregnated gear systems offer smoother operation.
• Stainless steel drive shafts.
• Replaceable Rode-Glide smoothly channels rope and chain below deck.
• Use tapered back splice for smooth rope-to-chain transition.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:will this Windless be okay on a 34'boat? About 16,000 lbs weight.Asked on 6/2/2015 by Bob from Point Judith, Rhode Island
Yes. This Powerwinch Class 36 Free-Fall Winch will have enough power to handle your 34' boat.
SteveAnswered on 6/4/2015 by Anonymous
I have a 27' Four winds and am looking for a windless.
Would like to know the difference between the Class 36' and the Class 49' also will it hook up to my existing wiring harness and lastly what weight will it handle
BobAsked on 3/24/2015 by Bob from Northern Nevada
The two Powerwinch Automatic Windlass' are Class 36' and Class 49'. I am including the specifications for you to review as there are several differences: http://www.powerwinch.com/powerwinch/controller?action=product&c=3&p=18 and http://www.powerwinch.com/powerwinch/controller?action=product&c=3&p=20.
As far as these units working with your existing wiring harness is not a question that I can answer based on the information provided. Please contact the Overton's Technical Department at 1-800-334-6541 for additional assistance.
SteveAnswered on 3/24/2015 by Anonymous