ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe MS-55 subwoofer is a compact, high efficiency bass enclosure optimized for marine applications. The subwoofer's small size enables it to be easily mounted below seats, under the gunwale area, behind the instrument panel, or any convenient location. The MS-55 is a self-contained bass unit that requires no cutting of panels or holes in the boat interior. It produces solid, deep bass extending down to 40Hz and is the perfect addition to any audio system.
• Dual Voicecoil, high-excursion, 5.25" woofer
• High density, UV-stable enclosure
• Bass-reflex, high-efficiency acoustic design
• Side-vented output ports
• Compact size and molded-in mounts provide for convenient installation nearly anywhere
• Acoustically matched for use with Poly-Planar ME-51, MZ-100 and ME-400 amplifiers or can be used with any amplifier 25W - 100W
• Power Handling: 100W RMS
• Speaker Impedance: 4 ohm x 2 inputs
• Frequency Range: 40 Hz - 300 Hz
• Weight: 8.5 lbs.
• Width: 8-5/8"
• Length: 11-1/2"
• Height: 4-13/16"