ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionPoly-Planar ME52 2-Channel 50-Watt Expansion Amplifier
The ME-52 is a compact 2-channel 50-watt audio amplifier with separate volume control. The ME52 is designed for adding additional speakers to an existing audio system or for providing amplification to a separate audio zone amp. It also works great as a stand-alone system amplifier for any audio source. This amplifier accepts line level or speaker level inputs and powers up to four 4-ohm speakers.
• Speaker Impedance: 2-8 ohm
• Output Power 2ohm Load: 25W RMS per channel
• Output Power 4ohm Load: 15W RMS per channel
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Operating Voltage: 13.8V DC (10V-16V)
• Idle Current (no signal): 10mA
• Maximum Current Draw (full power): 7 amps
• Remote Wire Current: 4mA
• Approximate Dimensions: 4-7/8"L x 4-3/16"W x 1-9/16"H
• Weight: 0.94 lbs.
• Volume Control Cable Length: 114"