ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe ME60BT is a four-channel Bluetooth wireless audio amplifier capable of delivering up to 30 watts RMS per channel. It has a compact, water-resistant design that allows for flexible mounting possibilities. The amplifier's control keypad is designed to withstand installation in the gas zone of a portable spa and is equally suited for use in a marine environment. The amplifier accepts either audio streamed via Bluetooth connection or hardwired input via RCA input. The waterproof control pad is easily mounted as the body of the keypad is threaded, and the large mounting nut is tightened against the back side of the mounting surface.
• Powers up to (8) 4 ohm speakers
• Internal distortion limiting circuits
• Dedicated subwoofer gain level control
• External waterproof control pad included
• Water-resistant design for spa or marine use
• Rear channels switchable from full range to powered sub out
• Speaker Impedance: 2-8 ohm
• Output Power:
(2 ohm load) 30 Watts RMS per Channel (70W Peak)
(4 ohm load) 20 Watts RMS per Channel (50W Peak)
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz-40 kHz
• Low Pass Crossover: 18 - 245 Hz
• Operating Voltage: 13.8V DC (10V-16V)
• Maximum Current Draw (full power): 5-8 amps
• Control pad Cable Length: 20'
• Weight: 1.5 lbs.
• Amp Dimensions: 8.4" x 4.2" x 1.4"