Penn Battle Spinning Reel, BTL3000
Machined and anodized aluminum spool
Stainless steel main shaft
6 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
Machined, anodized aluminum handle,soft touch knob
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFeaturing striking cosmetics, a durable design, and silky-smooth drag, the Battle Spinning Reel from Penn is fished by anglers who want the most out of every trip out on the water. The Battle's full metal body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads. Techno-Balanced rotor ensures a smooth retrieve. No backing is needed because of the rubber gasket keeps superlines from slipping. T-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. From tuna to trout, the Battle was designed to perform and engineered to last.
• Machined and anodized aluminum spool
• Infinite anti-reverse
• Stainless steel main shaft
• 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
• Machined and anodized aluminum handle with soft touch knob
Penn Battle Spinning Reel Specifications:
• Model: BTL3000
• Mono Capacity (yds. / lbs.): 250/6
• Braid Capacity (yds. / lbs.): 275/10
• Bearings: 6 + 1
• Max Drag: 10 lbs.
• Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
• Line Retrieve: 31"
• Weight: 11.6 oz.