Otter XT1200 Cabin Ice Fishing Shelter Package
Oversized square-tube aluminum frame
Anodized receiver tubes and Ultra-Glide System
Roto-molded sled with exclusive cross-link seating
Interior draft skirt with perimeter skirting
Sewn-in, crack-resistant windows
Availability: Sold Out
- This is an oversized item. Additional freight will be calculated during checkout.
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDesigned with input from hardcore ice heads, the PRO XT1200 is the shelter for fanatical anglers who demand it all. Built around the legendary Otter Pro Sled, all four models offer the best shelters available with unmatchable warmth, durability and usable features. Flip-over, portable style with telescoping square tube frame for use in multiple positions.
• Fully sewn and quilted thermal 1200 Denier shell
• High loft for maximum insulation
• Update Power Sport graphic design
• Oversized square-tube aluminum frame
• Anodized receiver tubes and Ultra-Glide System
• Custom Trim-Lock System attaches house to sled in 30 seconds
• Roto-molded sled with exclusive cross-link seating
• Multi-directional deluxe padded swivel bucket seats
• Molded-in hitch pockets require no drilling or extra parts
• Interior draft skirt with extra-long perimeter skirting
• Includes four wind support poles for extreme conditions
• Sewn-in, crack-resistant windows with insulated covers
• Light grey interior for increased visibility
• Size: Cabin (2 Man)
• Setup Dimensions: 66"L x 84"D x 70.5"H
• Collapsed Dimensions: 66"L x 36"D x 20"H
• Weight: 103 lbs.