detailsback to top
Product DescriptionRedesigned with input from hardcore ice heads, the PRO XT1200 is the shelter for fanatical anglers who demand it all. Built around the legendary Otter Pro Sled, all four models offer the best shelters available with unmatchable warmth, durability and usable features. Fully-sewn and quilted thermal 1200 Denier shell, high loft for maximum insulation, with updated power sport graphic design. Over-sized square tube aluminum frame with anodized receiver tubes and ultra-glide system. Roto-molded sled with exclusive cross-link seating system with multi-directional deluxe padded swivel bucket seats.
• Custom trim-lock system attaches house to sled in 30 seconds
• Molded-In Hitch Pockets - no drilling or extra parts required to attach optional hitch
• Flip-over, portable style with telescoping square tube frame for use in multiple positions
• Interior draft skirt with extra-long perimeter skirting
• Packages include four wind support poles for extreme conditions
• Sewn-in, crack-resistant windows with insulated covers
• Light grey interior for increased visibility
• 1 Year Warranty
• Set up: 76"L x 98"W x 77"H.
• Collapsed: 76"L x 38"W x 20"H.