ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionOkuma Copper Wire Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo
The Okuma Copper Wire Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo offers a quality Ready-to-Fish freshwater trolling combo at a great price. The Okuma Copper Wire Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo includes the Okuma Convector Linecounter Trolling Reel (CV-55L); the Okuma Classic Pro GTL Copper Leadcore Trolling Rod (CP-CL-862M), 2-pc, 8' 6", medium action; 900' PowerPro Spectra 50lb Braid line; 300' A-TOM-MIK trolling copper wire line; and 15' Seaguar 20lb Fluorocarbon Leader Material.
PowerPro Braided Spectra Fiber Line is not affected by salt water, UV rays, or most chemicals and solvents. The life of PowerPro line is much longer than monofilament lines (as a rule of thumb, it lasts five times the life of monofilament line). In fact, depending on how much and where you fish, PowerPro could last two to three fishing seasons or longer. With PowerPro, you have more fish in the boat, and less bait lost - you'll find that you're actually money ahead.
A-TOM-MIK Copper Wire Line is a popular trolling line with Great Lakes anglers looking to add stealth to their presentations. This line features an easy to handle, 7-strand design that is very soft and has great knot strength. A-TOM-MIK Copper Wire Line comes in 45 pound test with a diameter of .037". The average sink rate is 22 ft. for every 100 ft. of line out at 2.2 mph.
Seaguar Fluorocarbon Leader Material offers ultra-low visibility and superior abrasion resistance tensile and knot strength. It is great for all trolling, live lining, chumming, and chunking.
Okuma Convector Levelwind Reel features:
• Lightweight, corrosion resistant frame and side plates
• Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
• Machined and anodized aluminum spools
• Multi-disk Carbonite drag system
• Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
• 2 stainless steel ball bearing drive system
• 1 Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
• Dual anti-reverse system
• Speed lock pinion gear system
• Durable, XL stainless steel gearing system
• Self lubricating gearing
• Wide Mouth levelwind for wire line clearance
• Ergo Grip handle knobs
• Mechanical stabilizing system for increased durability
• Line clicker \t
Okuma Convector Levelwind Reel specifications:• Model: CV-55L
• Gear Ratio: 4.0:1
• Line Retrieve Per Crank (in.): 34
• Capacity (yds./lbs.): 680/25 520/30 440/40
• Weight (oz.): 34.7
Okuma Classic Pro GLT Copper Leadcore Trolling Rod features:
• Specialized Great Lakes trolling action
• Durable fiberglass blank construction
• Double footed, stainless steel guides
• Titanium oxide guide inserts
• Uplocking, Fuji-style reel seats
• Eva foam grips (rubberized, shrink tube overlay on rear grips)
• Tip over butt ferrule connections
• Hook keeper
Okuma Classic Pro GLT Copper Leadcore Trolling Rod specifications:
• Model: CP-CL-862M
• Action: Medium
• Length: 8'6"
• Line Weights: 12-27 lbs.
• Guides: 11+Tip
• Fore Grip: 6.75"
• Butt Grip: 9"