Enter or verify that code SUMMER50 is in your cart at checkout, and a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 8/23/14. Click here for full details >
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionOkuma Convector Level Wind Reel, CV-55L
The Convector has grown to a position as a staple in salmon fisheries from Alaska to the Great Lakes, and everywhere in between. The Convector's no-nonsense design features aluminum and stainless steel components at all critical stress points, along with Okuma's patented Mechanical Stabilization System that maintains parts alignment over the long term.
• TI Coated Strong Arm Level Wind
• Multi-Disk Rulidium Drag System
• 2 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
• 1 Quick-Set Anti-reverse Roller Bearing
• Dual Anti-Reverse Feature on ALL Sizes
• Self-Lubricating Gears
• Silver Anodized Machined Aluminum Spools
• Spool Stabilizing System For Increased Freespool
• Stainless Steel Body Armor On All 55 Size Reels
• Model: CV-55L
• Bearings: 2BB + 1RB
• Gear Ratio: 4.0:1
• Line Per Handle Turn: 34.7"
• Wt. (oz.): 34
• Mono Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): 25/680
• Max Drag: 22 lbs.