Okuma Convector Level Wind Reel, CV-55L
TI Coated Strong Arm Level Wind
1 Quick-Set Anti-reverse Roller Bearing
Dual Anti-Reverse Feature on ALL Sizes
Silver Anodized Machined Aluminum Spools
Stainless Steel Body Armor On All 55 Size Reels
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionOkuma Convector Level Wind Reel, CV-55L
The Convector has grown to a position as a staple in salmon fisheries from Alaska to the Great Lakes, and everywhere in between. The Convector's no-nonsense design features aluminum and stainless steel components at all critical stress points, along with Okuma's patented Mechanical Stabilization System that maintains parts alignment over the long term.
• TI Coated Strong Arm Level Wind
• Multi-Disk Rulidium Drag System
• 2 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
• 1 Quick-Set Anti-reverse Roller Bearing
• Dual Anti-Reverse Feature on ALL Sizes
• Self-Lubricating Gears
• Silver Anodized Machined Aluminum Spools
• Spool Stabilizing System For Increased Freespool
• Stainless Steel Body Armor On All 55 Size Reels
• Model: CV-55L
• Bearings: 2BB + 1RB
• Gear Ratio: 4.0:1
• Line Per Handle Turn: 34.7"
• Wt. (oz.): 34
• Mono Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): 25/680
• Max Drag: 22 lbs.