Okuma Avenger ABF Baitfeeder Spinning Reel, ABF-40
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
6 ball bearings for ultimate smoothness
1 Quick Set Anti-Reverse roller bearing
Rigid diecast aluminum handle design
Hydro Block water tight drag seal
Okuma Avenger ABF Baitfeeder Spinning Reel
The Okuma Avenger ABF Baitfeeder Spinning Reel features a unique combination of tournament grade spinning reel and Okuma's patented live line baitfeeding system. The lightweight CNC machined spools are fitted with super smooth oil-soaked felt washers. The reel features six sealed ball bearings, for smooth operation. The Avenger ABF uses Okuma's live baitfeeding system. The easy-to-reach lever (located on the body behind the handle) disengages the spool to allow the line to run freely. The tension of the free spool can be adjusted with the rear adjustment (which looks and works like a rear drag). The bait feeding system allows a fish to pick up the bait and run without feeling the drag of the reel. When you are ready to set the hook, you flip down the baitfeeder lever to engage the drag, and the conventional front drag takes over. Quick Set anti-reverse system guarantees rock solid hook sets and eliminates handle play.
• Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
• 6 ball bearings for ultimate smoothness
• 1 Quick Set Anti-Reverse roller bearing
• Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear
• Rigid diecast aluminum handle design
• Handle can be switched for left or right hand retrieve
• Hydro Block water tight drag seal
• Patented On/Off auto trip bait feeding function
• Spare graphite spool
• Model: ABF-40
• Gear Ratio: 4.5:1
• Weight (oz.): 16.3 oz.
• Max Drag Pressure: 14 lbs.
• Monofilament line capacity diameter (in mm.): 8/410
• Frame: Graphite
• Side plates: Graphite
• Rotor: Graphite
• Spool: Aluminum