details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Xchangeable Flush-Mount Pro Series HD Underwater Boat Lights are serviceable from inside the boat for convenient maintenance or upgrading. Lights easily retrofit pre-existing mounting holes and are suitable for mounting in fiberglass, GRO, and wooden hulls or aluminum/steel hulls with a Delrin sleeve. The powerfully bright HD LED array contained in each light lasts over 40,000 hours and is 100% brighter than previous non-HD Pro Series lights. The factory-sealed unit has no breakable parts and requires little to no maintenance. Constructed of an aluminum bronze (AB2) bezel, hard anodized aluminum body, and a scratch-resistant Tritonium lens that wipes clean. Requires no start-up current and has a low power draw, low heat output, and reverse polarity protection. Active Thermal Control protects against overheating. Simple Deutsch plug-and-play connectors offer quick and easy installation. Comes with an external driver with power cable and a 6.5' extension cable.
• Model: 2010XFM HD
• Recommended for boats over 65' long with 2-6 lights spaced 3'-5' apart
• High-Definition LEDs output the equivalent of a 150-watt HID Metal Halide
• Fixture Lumens: 4200
• Light Beam Angle: 60°/140°
• Approximate Light Penetration (avg. water quality): 23'
• Approximate Light Penetration (perfect water quality): 82'
• Draw: 1.7 Amps @ 24V DC
• Voltage: 18-32V DC
• 6.52" diameter x 0.70" profile; 4" cutout