OceanLED Flush-Mount 3010 Pro HD Underwater Boat Light
Extremely low profile underwater light
Powerfully bright LED arrays last 40,000+ hours
Aluminum bronze housing w/tritonium lens
Easy-install Deutsch plug-and-play connectors
Active Thermal Control prevents overheating
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe HD Pro Series of low profile Flush-Mount Underwater Boat Lights features lights that are 100% brighter than previous Ocean LED Flush-Mount Underwater Boat Lights. The powerfully bright HD LED array contained in each light lasts over 40,000 hours. The factory-sealed unit has no breakable parts and requires little to no maintenance. Constructed of aluminum bronze (AB2) with a scratch-resistant Tritonium lens that wipes clean. Requires no start-up current and has a low power draw, low heat output, and reverse polarity protection. Active Thermal Control protects against overheating. Simple Deutsch plug-and-play connectors offer quick and easy installation. Suitable for fiberglass, GRO, and wooden hulls or aluminum/steel hulls with a Delrin sleeve. Comes with a 24V DC external driver with power cable and a 6.5' extension cable.
• Model: 3010FM HD
• Recommended for boats over 65' long with 4+ lights spaced 4'-8' apart
• High-Definition LEDs output the equivalent of a 250-watt HID Metal Halide
• Fixture Lumens: 7000
• Light Beam Angle: 60°/140°
• Approximate Light Penetration (avg. water quality): 33'
• Approximate Light Penetration (perfect water quality): 100'
• Draw: 2.75 Amps @ 24V DC
• Voltage: 18-32V DC
• 5.5" diameter x 0.52" profile; 3.25" cutout