details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Amphibian Trailer-Boat Light is designed for boats that are often trailered, since they are designed for use above and below the waterline, but are not suitable for extended underwater use. The versatile fixture is easy to mount on transom, hull, engine brackets, under gunnels, or even on trailers for launching in the dark. The powerfully bright LED array contained in each light lasts over 40,000 hours. The factory-sealed unit has no breakable parts and requires little to no maintenance. Constructed of a chemically-resistant polymer with highly impact-resistant plastic lens. Requires no start-up current and has a low power draw. Active Thermal Control protects against overheating. Features twin core wire and an internal driver. Comes with 6.5' extension cable. Not intended for dock lighting.
• Model: T12 Dual
• Recommended for boats up to 35' long
• 12 LEDs output the equivalent of a 35-watt Xenon bulb
• Choose between Ocean Blue and Sea Green
• Fixture Lumens: 800
• Light Beam Angle: 36°
• Approximate Light Penetration (avg. water quality): 16.5'
• Approximate Light Penetration (perfect water quality): 42'
• Draw: 1 Amps @ 12V DC; 0.6 Amps @ 24V DC
• Voltage: 9-32V DC
• 7.13"L x 3.25"W x 0.38" profile; 0.38" cutout